Saturday 31 July 2021

Bundeswehra – King's Return (Demo 1994)


Country: Poland

Tracklist
1. March To Totenhorn 04:46
2. King's Return 06:00
3. Epitaph I 02:36
4. Hellmasters 02:37
5. Hymn Of Slaves 02:39
6. Epitaph II 02:29
7. Totem 03:27

Black/death metal band from Poland that was created in 1988 and featured Piotr Czaja (aka Pilot) on guitar/vocals.
The band recorded three demos and a split with Nergal from Switzerland before disbanding.
In 1996 Baron Records announced the new demo tape of Bundeswehra entitled "Assyria",
but this was never released and possibly never recorded.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's way too late now, but I reuploaded the Witchcraft issue 4 you had requested back before posting this. I also recall having an old Finnish 'zine that had an informative Bundeswehra interview, probably Dark Moon #3 or one of the othes I never scanned and uploaded. I could try to dig it up but I don't think you need the extra information anymore.

    ReplyDelete